Strawberry Coconut Cream Gummies
These gummies are delicious! I love the immediate gratification of making these in under 30 minutes and being able to eat them right away. The clean up is very minimal. This is a super easy low carb recipe so go make it. Its easy and delicious – go!
Not every jello is the same.
The jello brand uses maltitol and maltitol does not go well with my body. Great Value brand gelatin from walmart uses maltitiol for some flavors and sucralose for others. The strawberry, cherry and peach flavors use sucralose which for me is better than maltitiol. Be careful what you buy and read the labels people!
Don’t forget to check out my other recipe using gelatin and MCT oil. Butterscotch Blondie jigglers.
- 1 – .3 oz packet of Walmart Brand Strawberry Sugar Free Gelatin
- 2 .7 oz packets of unflavored gelatin
- 100 ml cup of boiling water
- 100 ml Coconut Milk
- Boil 100 ml of water in a pot.
- Heat the coconut milk in the microwave for about 15 seconds or until it is runny like water.
- Turn off the heat and whisk in the gelatin and sugar free jello packets.
- Slowly whisk in the coconut milk and continue whisking for about 45 more seconds.
- Pour into molds and chill in the refrigerator until set or about 30 minutes.