Keto Deviled EggsJump to Recipe
Deviled Eggs are naturally Ketogenic when you are thinking of keto in terms or low carb and high fat. I have read recipes in the past where people add brown or white sugar and create a totally not keto deviled eggs recipe.
Keto Side Dishes
For more delicious Keto Side Dishes look no further.
Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
When making Keto Deviled Eggs it is imperative to make perfect hard boiled eggs. I use the pressure cooker to create perfect hard boiled eggs every time. Check out my tutorial for pressure cooker hard boiled eggs here.
Keto Deviled Eggs
Easy Deviled Eggs
Hard Boil the eggs with your preferred method or use the pressure cooker. (See how to cook perfect hard boiled eggs in the pressure cooker here)
Slice the hard boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks. Place the Yolks inside the food processor and the egg whites on a plate.
Add the Olive Oil Mayonnaise, pickle, black olives and salt inside the food processor and pulse until combined. Salt to taste.
Spoon the Deviled Egg filling inide each egg white half and enjoy!
Keto Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6 meduim Eggs
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1/2 meduim PickleAbout 20 g
- 5 meduim Black Olives
- 1 Pinch Salt To taste
- 1 Electric Pressure Cooker
- 1 Pressure Cooker Safe Collander
- A super sharp Chefs Knife
- 1 Food Processsor I have used this one for years!
- First, hard Boil the eggs with your preferred method or use the pressure cooker. (See how to cook perfect hard boiled eggs in the pressure cooker here)
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks. Next, place the Yolks inside the food processor and then place the egg whites on a plate.
- Next, add the Olive Oil Mayonnaise, pickle, black olives and salt inside the food processor and pulse until combined, you can use a fork to combine however it is important to mix the yolk mixture smoothly and it is for this reason why I use the food processor. Salt the keto deviled eggs to taste.
- Finally, spoon the Deviled Egg filling inside each egg white half and enjoy!
If you liked this recipe for Low Carb Deviled eggs please share on social media or comment below.