Why share? This quick and easy recipe is great for just one person. When I eat avocados there is no way I’m leaving the other half for later so you might as well just have the whole bowl of pudding to yourself.
I like to mix my sweeteners. A good blend of erythritol and stevia takes the edge off of the sweeteners and rounds out the flavor. Add more or less sweetener to suit your tastes. Believe me about the lunch of salt. Salt makes the chocolate better, I promise.
Make it Paleo:
Try honey or pure maple sugar as a sweetener to make this pudding paleo friendly. Monk fruit would also work well in this pudding.
- 1 medium sized ripe Avocado, mine was 100g
- 20 g Cocoa Powder
- 28 g powdered Erythritol
- 28 ml melted coconut oil
- 40 ml Coconut Almond Milk
- 25 drops Stevia
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Garnish with hemp hearts (optional).
- Cut the avocado into two pieces and place into your food processor. (I have been using this one for years!)
- Add the melted coconut oil, coconut almond milk, cocoa powder, stevia, powdered erythritol and vanilla to the avocado.
- Run the food processor on high until it is a pudding like mixture. Scrape the sides and process a bit more. Add more sweetener to suit your tastes.
- Chill or eat right away