Rainbow Cookies: Zero Carb Keto Cookies that look as good as they taste!
Rainbow Cookies: Zero Carb Keto Cookies! Ok, I got your attention with that headline right? These cookies are zero point 1 carbs per cookie (.1)! They taste just like a traditional butter sugar cookie and are colored to be every shade of the rainbow. What more can a girl ask for during pride month?
This recipe makes will feed a crowd because it makes 36 chewy and sweet rainbow cookies. This should be plenty for your next keto pride celebration or birthday party.
Low Carb Sweeteners for Rainbow Cookies
For these Rainbow Cookies I used Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener. This is my go to sweetener for baking. It is a combination of Erythritol and Monk Fruit and works extremely well in baking. (Use Code OMGKETO15 to save 15%)
Another low carb sweetners that will work for this keto cookie recipe is Erythritol. I have found that when you use too much Erythritol the cookies can contain a slight spicy aftertaste but it works.
For my Keto Red Velvet Cookies I used Xylitol. Xylitol is delicious and does not leave any weird after taste. I do not like to have it around the house because it can be toxic to dogs. Additionally if you ingest too much xylitol then you can have gastrointestinal distress. If you use less sweetener and don’t have dogs around, then use xylitol.
Rainbow Cookies for any occasion
These keto cookies are perfect for any occasion. Rainbow’s are great for anything from gay pride celebrations to birthday parties! I think that these rainbow cookies would be perfect for a Girl Scout Bridging ceremony.
Keto Kids Snacks
I made these cookies right before leaving on an epic road trip with my family because we love snacks. My daughter is low carb like me and we pack snacks for the car. I packaged the cookies in little ziplock baggies with three keto cookies in each one.
My daughter loved helping me make the rainbow cookies and loved eating them as well. For breakfast this morning she crumpled a cookie up over some unflavored greek yogurt because she is extra like that.
Keto Rainbow Cookies that are not only colorful but only .1 carbs per cookie! Yummy and low carb and made with simple ingredients too!
- 10 tbs Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup Golden Monk fruit Sweetener (OMGKETO15 = 15% off)
- 60 drops Stevia
- 2 pouches Unflavored Gelatin Gelatin
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 6 Eggs
- 2 TBS Vanilla Extract
- 30 Drops of Butter Sugar Cookie Extract (optional)
- 12 TBS Butter Flavored Coconut oil or Butter
- Food Coloring
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lay a silpat over a cookie sheet.
- Next, measure the coconut oil, stevia and sweetener into a mixing bowl and cream using the hand mixer until combined. Add the eggs Vanilla and Sugar Cookie extract and combine. Add more extract or sweetener to your liking.
- Next, add the coconut flour, baking powder, and gelatin to the bowl and mix until combined. This will get thick pretty quickly so for this reason you might want to switch to using a wooden spoon. The dough should be the consistency of play-doh. To thicken add a pinch of coconut flour.
- Divide the cookie dough into 7 small bowls. Add food coloring to each bowl and mix until you have reached the desired colors. I used about 6 drops of red to make the red. 8 drops of blue to make the blue. 6 drops of yellow, 6 drops of green and 6 drops red and 4 drops blue to make the purple.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop a little bit of each color going in rainbow order and then place on to the cookie sheet. I have also found success using a TBS measuring spoon. Each Ball should be about the size of one rounded TBS.
- Next, roll the cookie dough balls in between the palms of your hands and press lightly with the back of a measuring cup on to the silpat.
- Finally bake the cookies in the oven for 10 minutes. Take the keto cookies out of the oven and using a silicone spatula transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. Let the cookies cool for about 10 minutes. Store the cookies in an airtight container. These cookies are amazing once they have cooled and even better after they have chilled in your refrigerator.anit and combine.
- Remember that sharing is caring, this recipe makes 3 dozen. Keep 12 for yourself and freeze the rest or share them at your next get together.
Monk Fruit use code: OMGKETO15 save 15%
Silpat Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"
Watkins Food Coloring
Watkins Original Gourmet Baking Vanilla Extract, with Pure Vanilla Extract, 11 Ounce (Packaging may vary)
OOOFlavors Sugar Butter Cookie Flavored Liquid Concentrate Unsweetened (10 ml)
Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor from non-GMO, Steam Refined, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts, 14-ounce (Pack of 2)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 55 Total Fat 5.4g Carbohydrates .1g Protein 1.6g
Rainbow Cupcakes: Keto Rainbow CupcakesContinue Reading
Easy Sugar Free Rainbow SprinklesContinue Reading
This creamy and delicious Shamrock Shake recipe copycat is just like the McDonalds version except it is dairy and sugar free. This is perfect for ketogenic dieters.Get the Recipe