Pumpkin Olive Oil Cake
Pumpkin Olive Oil Cake is perfect for Fall! Its Fall now folks and this means it’s time to embrace all things Pumpkin. Undoubtedly , it seems like as soon as fall arrives is there are fall sugar bombs everywhere.
First thing to remember is just because you eat a keto diet does not mean you need to restrict yourself from partaking in this delicious fall tradition. It is for this reason I created a Pumpkin keto Cake.
This keto cake uses real pumpkin puree and the iconic Pumpkin spice. Make this pumpkin spice keto cake to last you all of fall and keep your keto diet intact.
Coconut Free low carb Pumpkin Cake
This recipe is dedicated to my two friends who eat low carb and have Coconut allergies. I am always creating recipes that due to their coconut allergies, they can’t try. My recipes are low carb high fat and dairy free and for this reason I use a lot of coconut.
Low Carb diets are hard for those that have coconut allergies. So with this in mind I set out to create a recipe so that my Coconut Allergic friends could partake in this fall treat. I also created this recipe simply because I just wanted to eat cake!
Olive Oil Cakes are best the day after
Olive Oil cakes taste best on the next day. The flavors meld together beautifully and for this reason I like to make my cakes the day before and store them in the refrigerator until serving.
Try some tea alongside the Pumpkin Keto CAke
I love my keto pumpkin cake alongside a mug of tea. Try one of these delicious Fat Bomb Tea’s coupled with your Keto Cake.
Pumpkin Olive Oil Cake
Olive oil cakes taste sweet with a bit of savory. The texture is velvety and smooth. The olive oil taste comes through slightly but it is not overpowering.
I prefer to make my olive oil cakes in a cast iron skillet because it is just easy and pretty to do it like that. Feel free to convert this cake into a traditional cake pan or even cupcakes. Olive oil cupcakes are delicious and come naturally pre-portioned.
This is a delicious Fall Low Carb Treat! Keto Pumpkin Olive Oil Cake.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cast iron skillet with olive oil.
- Add to a medium sized bowl the pumpkin puree, stevia, salt, extracts, spice and erythritol and blend. Taste and add more stevia or spices if you want.
- Add the almond flour, olive oil and baking powder and blend.
- Pour the cake batter in the cast iron skillet.
- Place the cast iron skillet with the Keto Pumpkin Olive Oil Cake in the oven for 30 -35 minutes. Check the Keto Pumpkin Olive Oil Cake after 30 minutes and do a toothpick test.
- Let the cake rest for 10 minutes and then serve.
- Store in the refrigerator, this cake tastes even better the day after. The flavors meld together in a delicious way.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer with Snap-On Storage Case, Wire Beaters, Whisk and Bowl Rest (62682RZ), 250W, White
- Libby's Pumpkin, Canned Puree and Pie Filling, 100% Pure Pumpkin, Gluten Free, 106 oz Can Bulk
- Simply Organic Pumpkin Spice Organic, 1.94 Ounce
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use, 10.25", Black
- Nature's Eats Blanched Almond Flour, 32 Ounce
- Golden Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor from non-GMO, Steam Refined, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts, 14-ounce (Pack of 2)
Serving Size15 slices
Amount Per Serving Calories 157 Total Fat 14.5g Net Carbohydrates 2.2g Protein 4.1g