This is a ridiculously simple Keto No Bake Cookies recipe. It started out by me wanting to make some fat bombs. I saw the bag of Hemp Hearts and thought it would be a great idea to throw them in too. One thing led to another and these Keto No Bake Cookies were born! This is a great way to get some easy to burn for energy MCT oil in your system along with a bit of protein.
First of all, I just love this stuff. It comes in a glass bottle that comes with a pump so there is no mess. Kiss my keto MCT oil makes me feel like I drank rocket fuel, so much energy! The capsules are great to take with me to work and mix into a fatty tea or bulletproof coffee. I LOVE the kiss my keto c-8/c-10 liquid MCT in the pump bottle because it is so easy to measure. Basically its super high quality MCT that you have to try out.
Keto No Bake Cookies: Perfect Keto Marcos!
Each Keto No Bake Cookie breaks down to 80% fat 15% protein and 5% carbs. This is about where I am setting my macros at anyhow. I feel better eating a higher fat percentage than a traditional keto diet of 75%. Everybody’s body is different and for this reason always do what feels best for you.
Keto No Bake Cookies
- 60 g Hemp Hearts
- 30 g Coconut oil
- 24 g PB-2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 28 g Shredded Coconut
- 10 g Coco Powder
- 20 g MCT Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 20 drops Drops of Stevia
- 1-2 tbs Powdered Erythritol
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbs Water
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add Hemp hearts, PB-2, salt, vanilla, erythritol, shredded coconut, coco powder, MCT powder and Stevia to the bowl and combine.
- Add water until the mixture is sticky and holds together well. Adjust the salt and sweetener to taste.
- Press about a tablespoon into a silicone mold and place in the freezer until set. This should take about 30 minutes
- Store in the refrigerator.