Keto Potato Salad – Spoiler alert they’re Faux Potatoes!
Summer is here and that means Barbeques and days at the pool with family and friends. Don’t miss out on the fun just because you are low carbing it. Bring this Keto Potato salad a party and your non-low carb friends will never know the difference because it’s that good.
You have probably guessed by now that I did not actually use potatoes in this low carb potato salad. When steamed radishes have a very similar texture to potatoes without the high carb content. Save the carbs for something sweeter and better like this Amazing Strawberry Lemonade Cake or Key Lime Cupcakes.
Potatoes are very high in carbohydrates and are not suitable for a low carb, keto or paleo diet. It is for this reason why I used radishes in this keto potato salad. For other Keto Potato or Faux potato suggestions using Radishes try this Keto Potatoes recipe.
Due to potatoes high carb content potatoes are not suitable for a keto diet. For more on potatoes and a keto diet check out this article about Keto Potatoes.
According to the USDA 100 g of Radishes contain only 1.8 carbohydrates which makes them suitable for keto or low carb diets.
Although nothing tastes as good as a white potato, Radishes do get the job done. After cooked Radishes taste slightly sweet and loose the bitter taste. After you dress them up, Radishes taste extremely similar to potatoes in this keto potato salad and other recipes.
Keto Summer Barbeque recipes
Marinated London broil - easy weeknight mealsContinue Reading
Chicken Drumsticks - Keto, paleo and under an hourContinue Reading
Keto Kalua Chicken made in under an hour. Feed your family this delicious Chicken inspired by the traditional Hawaiian dish made with your pressure cooker.Get the Recipe
Keto Deviled Eggs
Easy Deviled EggsGet the Recipe
Sweet and Salty Green BeansContinue Reading
If you like this recipe please comment below because Sharing is Caring. Pin a picture to pinterest or bring this to a summer party to share with friends.
- 2 lbs Chopped Radishes
- 6 Hard Bolied Eggs
- 4 Tbs Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dill
- 2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbs Sunny Paris Seasoning OR 2 Chopped Green Onions
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Wash and chop the radishes into quarters. Place the Radishes inside a colander or steamer basket and put it inside the pressure cooker. Add about a cup of water to the pressure cooker and cook for 4 minutes with a manual pressure release. Remove the Radishes from the pressure cooker and place them in a bowl in the freezer to cool.
- If you haven't already, cook your eggs in the pressure cooker. Chop the eggs into uniform pieces.
- In the serving dish that you intend to use, combine the Salt, Pepper, Sunny Paris or Onions, Mayonnaise, Mustard and Dill together. Taste, then adjust your seasonings accordingly.
- Toss the Radishes and the Eggs together with the sauce and serve.
- Rorence Silicone Whisk Spatula Spoonula & Brush Set of 6 - pink
- EasyVeggie Silicone Steamer with 2 Multipurpose Oven Mitts Bundles for Instant Pot, Pressure cooker, Vegetable Lovers, Healthy-Eaters
- Instant Pot
- kaviatek B47D Pressu Stainless Steel Steamer Basket with Handle for Instant Pot Accessories 6qt 8qt Pressure Cooker, Made, Silver
- Lenox Butterfly Meadow Large All Purpose Bowl
- Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise 16 oz
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 146 Total Fat 10.7g Carbohydrates 3.3g Protein 7.1g